Monday, March 17, 2008

Introducing our kiddos

I figured I would introduce our family.... Madison was born on August 15th, 2005 at 8:23 am delivered by Dr. Steve Belton in San Jose, CA. She weighed 7 lbs 5 oz and she was 19 inches long.
Here is a pic of her now... 2 years and 7 months old!!!

Photobucket

We had our son Matthew on April 15th, 2007.. also his angel date. He was born at 6:56 am and weighed 14 oz and was 9.5 inches long. He was delivered by Dr Bert Staat at the University of Colorado Hospital in Denver, CO. He grew wings in mommy's belly and we are so blessed that we had him. He had a condition called Renal Hypoplasia which means that his little kidneys didnt develop right which made him unable to survive. He is our little guardian angel. I have pictures but I havent been able to share them.. we are not there yet. Maybe someday I will be able to share him with everybody for now... I keep those pics close to me and close to my heart while I continue to heal.

Melanie Paige Larson came into this world on January 31st, 2008 at 4:02 pm. She weighed 5 lbs 11 oz and was 17.5 inches long. She was born at 36 weeks and 4 days of gestation. She did amazing for being so early and she continues to grow! She was delivered by Dr Leann Hammond at Memorial Hospital North in Colorado Springs, CO. She is now 6 weeks old and she is doing absolutely amazing!!!! Here is a pic of our baby princess Melanie...

Photobucket

0 comments: