Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My mommy was here!

So my mommy was here for 2 wonderful and amazing weeks. She did a lot of fun things with the girls and we had a really good time.. Madison loves her grandma. Today when we said goodbye at the airport to my mom it was a horrible and sad goodbye.. Madison held on to my mom and would not let go.. screaming at her Gigi I want Gigi.. it was awful.. a whole line of people waiting to go thru security checkpoint looked at the scene with a lot of sadness. I am so sad that she went home and Maddy has been very upset all day but we are thankful that we had this amazing two weeks with her.. We will be going to Mexico for about a month in September/October so we are looking forward to it!
Gigi... we love you so much and we miss you already!
I love you mommy
Here are some pics of my mommy's visit.






0 comments: