Monday, June 30, 2008

Madison will be 3 soon!

I cannot believe she will be 3.. my baby is now a preschooler!!! Speaking of.. she will be going to preschool soon. She will be going to Springs Community Church. Maddy is going to preschool with her best bud Allie! They will be in the same class together.. the honey bee class.
She is going to go tuesdays and thrusday from 9 am to noon. And she is going to have gymnastics at Aerials Gymnastics on wednesday and ballet on monday. Yeah she is gonna be busy!! hehe
About her birthday... its gonna be fun!
We are going to celebrate Maddy's birthday at Build a Bear! She is so excited. We will have a few of her little friends and they will all make a bear. We are doing her party on my birthday lol because its a sunday and everybody including Matt will be off that day.
I cannot wait! She is soo soo excited and also we are so happy that her buddy Jilli will be here for her birthday too! Jillian and Emma are moving to Texas and we are gonna miss them so much. Madison is so happy she will be able to have Jilli at her birthday party before she moves.
Well.. thats all for now.. Madison is definitely growing to be a little girl and no longer a baby. I am just so excited of all the cool things that are ahead of us! School activities, etc. I cant wait even tho makes me a little sad that she is growing so fast I am so excited to find out what kind of new things we will do in the months and years to come!

0 comments: