Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Birthday my sweet little Princess!

I cannot believe my baby is 3.. its 12:27 am and I am just thinking how fast time goes by. It feels like it was yesterday when I was 15 days overdue and so anxious to meet her and today... she is 3 and a beautiful little girl with an amazing personality, the cutest laugh, the most athletic talent on a 3 year old and my future little gymnast. I am so blessed to have her in our lives and Maddy... you have made daddy, mommy and your brother and sister's life so wonderful and so blessed that words cannot explain how happy you make us.
We love you with all of our heart.
Mommy, Daddy, Mafew and Meuuuanie














1 comments:

Life with 3 and Me said...

Happy Birthday Princess MADDY!, hope you had a awesome birthday sweetie!