Friday, January 9, 2009

Reyes Magos! (3 Kings Day)

Every year in Mexico we have the tradition of the 3 Kings Day (Reyes Magos in spanish). Since we were kids we waited anxiously for them to bring presents on the morning of January 6th. I have always encourage my children to be mexican like I am. Even tho we live in US our kids have another heritage that I want them to be proud of. There are so many judgements about how life in Mexico is and all I can say is.. its wonderful. I couldnt be any more proud of being who I am. Madison and Melanie get to have so many more traditions like I did when I was little. Maddy loves 3 Kings day and she had a blast this year sharing with her little sister that special day.  They left their shoe the night before and the 3 Kings came while they were sleeping and left a little gift for them. Here are the pics..






0 comments: