Friday, February 27, 2009

Thank you Mattchew!

For a while now I have been dying to get a nicer camera.. not to do anything fancy but so I can get nicer pics and be able to capture exactly the moment that I wanna take a pic of. With my kids no camera is fast enough lol. Usually they do something and right when I take the pic they are done. So my sis has a Canon camera that I absolutely love and everytime she comes to see us I just love the pics it takes and I usually just take it so I can play with it. Well we found a deal on Ebay that we just couldnt believe so my lovely husband bought it for me!  Thank you Mattchew!  I have been playing with it for a couple of days now and even tho I dont really know what the heck am I doing I manage to get a few pics and I am very happy!.  Thanks Nay Nay for all the advice, chats, phone calls, etc to find out more about the camera hehehe. 

0 comments: