Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's a girl!

That's right!  We are having a girl!  What can I say. I was so sure it was a boy. I guess boys are not in the Larson's plan. Matt was sad.. not because its a girl but because now its for sure that he will never have the little boy that he wanted. We are just so happy and so grateful that she is healthy and we look forward to raising our 3 precious little girls. I always wanted sisters and now I get to experience having little girls running around the house, playing dress up and fighting over the bathroom and clothes when they get older. Now I can definitely expect daddy to go bald and our bank accounts to be at 0. Planning 3 weddings and paying gymnastics tuitions for 3 will be interesting haha. We cant wait!.. Madison, Melanie and Mckenna!!!  I am so excited to have 3 girls. I never thought I would be a mommy of 3 girls and I am so blessed!  We will always miss and wonder what life would have been with Matthew but that wasnt in God's plans.. he is giving us the best gift of all.. 3 cute little girls that are healthy and happy!  The U/S printer was broken so the tech saved the pics in the hard drive so she can print them out for us next week so as soon as I get those pics I promise I will post them so you can see our little Mckenna or like Greatgrandpa calls her.. the little macaroni hehe



1 comments:

Alicia said...

I've been waiting for this update! Congrats on your little girl!