Wednesday, April 15, 2009

2 years...

Today 2 years ago our son Matthew was born and went to heaven. It has been a long road of grieving and I think it will never end. Its hard to spend a birthday so very special without him. I woke up crying this morning after dreaming about him. It felt so real.. it felt like he was here. The next thing I knew Matt woke me up,  hugged me and cried with me. I looked at my phone and it was 6:56 am.... believe it or not.. same exact time of his birth. I miss him more than words can say. Its amazing how fast time goes by. We did balloons for him and a little birthday cake. My heart aches so much and it hurts so much but I know that I need to do this for him, for me, for Matt and for the girls. I know Matthew would not wanna see his mommy, daddy or sisters sad but its so hard to think that we are all here, that we do things as a family, so much to see, so much to do and he was left behind. He is missing on so many things but I know he is in a better place... and one thing that makes me very happy is that I know my daddy is watching over him and taking care of his grandson. I know they are both happy and they are watching over us. To my sweet little boy... Happy Birthday my little buddy... we miss you more than words can say and one day we will be all together again. We love you with all of our hearts and we miss you everyday... 
Happy 2nd Birthday my little angel...














0 comments: