Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New ultrasound picture

I had my OB appointment on tuesday. It went great. The doctor couldnt pick up the baby's heartbeat so she did an U/S to check on our little bean. Everything looks great!  The baby was sucking on his/her toes!  it was so funny. I cannot wait to know what it is. Matt and I just want our baby to be healthy and happy. I am still in shock that we are pregnant again. I am so excited to have the blessing to have a new baby. Life is just amazing. Only 2 more weeks and we will have our first trimester screening ultrasound!  I cant wait!  Keep your prayers coming for a healthy baby.. thats all we want is for our baby to be ok. Isnt our little bean so cute? hehe Looks like a little alien. Here's the picture of the U/S. Baby Larson at 9 weeks 6 days.


0 comments: