Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Our hearts ache

Today we received very devastating news. Our friend Stacy lost her little daughter yesterday due to her constant battles with seizures. I met Stacy when I was pregnant with Madison. Amelia was only 1 day older than Maddy. Amelia battled against seizures most of her life and yesterday her battle was over. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain that Stacy, Lou and her little sister Lily must be going thru. It hits very close to home. Losing a child is a pain that no parent should ever have to go thru. Today Amelia rests in peace with God free of pain. I always ask God... why do children have to die? Its a question that I have in my heart always. Our thoughts, prayers and love go out to Amelia's family and I pray that she is now safe and happy. 
God bless you Amelia today and always.. you will be terribly missed. We love you so very much. Rest in peace sweet little Amelia  (August 14, 2005- April 20th, 2009)




0 comments: