Wednesday, April 15, 2009

She's walking!

Melanie finally took some steps!  I couldnt believe my eyes. We were at gymnastics watching Maddy and she has been able to stand up for a while without holding on to anything but she didnt seem interested to take steps. Well as I am watching Maddy she was standing in front of me and I had her snacks.. well she was going to get them no matter what!  So she started walking towards me.. tiny little steps but she got to where she wanted!  How ironic haha... walking for the first time at gymnastics.. I wonder if she is trying to tell me something hahaha. I am so excited. She has been taking more and more steps now. I actually enjoyed not having a walking baby quite yet. As you all know I never got the little mellow baby stage. Madison went straight to walking at such early age that I was on the go from the very beginning. I have enjoyed so much having Melanie just crawl and play with me without me chasing her around haha and now she is ready to walk. I am so proud of her!  Here's is a little video. She walked more before I took that video but of course.. when you want them to walk for you so you can show it to everybody they wont do it. Here's a video with a couple of steps.. my mommy is dying to see her little Melanie walk so here it is Gigi.. Im walking now!!  

0 comments: