Tuesday, September 9, 2008

She's back!

Maddy had her first day at school without mommy and daddy. Last week was her first day but we went with her for orientation. It was a very emotional morning. She has been with me since day 1 just the two of us and then Melanie, mommy and Maddy, her world has been her home and mommy, daddy and sissy, and now she is starting to go into the real world. New friends, new people, new places. It was very emotional for me to leave her at school and say goodbye to her.. Maddy was fine. She was so excited to be in school with Allison. We dropped them off, signed them in and gave Maddy a kiss goodbye and I told her I love you and mommy will come back later. And that was it. My baby is now a preschooler. I cried on the way home.. I have to admit that I did. She is my baby. Its true when my mom used to say.. you will understand when you are a mommy too. And she was right. You really dont know until you have your own kids. We are so proud of her. I went to pick her up and Kim and I looked at the girls thru the door and they were having so much fun. It was so amazing to hear how was her very first day and she told me what book they read, what they did, what did they eat, etc. So off we go! To a new year of new things for both of us. Gymnastics, Ballet and now Preschool!
Here are some pics






1 comments:

Unknown said...

Where is Maddy going to gymnastics? I'd love to get Abby in gymnastics, but I think it's going to have to wait until next year.