Thursday, September 4, 2008

She's in preschool!

My baby is now a preschooler! Today was her first day of school.. it was amazing. It was such a bittersweet moment to see my baby walk in her classroom to meet her new friends and her teachers. Its a new chapter in her life and ours too. It seems that it was just yesterday when we had her and now she has become an amazing and independent little girl. She has the cutest personality and she is just a joy. I am so proud of her and I cannot wait to see what the next few years have for us. I was looking at her photo albums last night and I couldnt help cry thinking how fast life goes by.
Maddy and Allie are going to school together.. could it get any better?? I dont think so! The 2 best buds ever are now going to share this new experience together. They learned how to crawl together and now... off to preschool they go!
We love you Maddy and we are so happy you are so excited to go to your new school!








1 comments:

Life with 3 and Me said...

how cute is that, they are growing up way to fast!