Tuesday, March 31, 2009

9 weeks pregnant

Wow time is going super fast. I am already 9 weeks pregnant as of tomorrow. I will not be having any ultrasounds till June 8th which makes me actually very nervous. As you all know we didnt have any ultrasounds with Matthew and at the end we found out he wasnt going to make it at our "big ultrasound"  I guess now I am just leaving it up to God. God only knows I cannot take another loss and I am sure this baby is going to be just fine. We have our ultrasound on June 8th. 2 months to go. Its going to be so hard waiting till then!  So far I am feeling great. No major sickness or issues. I figured I would be more sick by now but I am actually feeling great. I havent really gotten a belly (you would think that this is my 4th baby I would have a huge belly by now) but I am actually just barely starting to get one. I cant wait to know what we are having!  but most of all to know that our baby is healthy and happy. I am sure this baby is a boy. I just know it. I have my next appt on April 7th. I will update then and I will post a belly pic too. I am kind of waiting to actually have a little bit of a belly to show otherwise I am just gonna be showing my fat haha.

0 comments: