Thursday, March 12, 2009

Meet our gummi bear

We had our ultrasound today!  We have a cute healthy little gummi bear.. he/she is 4 mm long with a strong heartbeat at 121!  So little!  Everything looks great and Dr Hammond is just so happy to have us back. We are going to start with our 4 week checkups. I am 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant and we are due November 4th. Our big U/S is scheduled for June 8th so now the countdown begins to know what we are having.. the little gummi bear looks to me like a BOY! hehehe. Meet our little bean!


1 comments:

Amanda Cowan said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I've been thinking about #3 alot lately.. but since we'll be moving in the next year.. I know this isn't the right time for us! My sis in law is also preggo so I'm going to get to see lots of new babies in the next year that will get me pumped for my next one ( I just have to convince Chris now). So happy for you! Lots of healthy belly pats for you!