Monday, March 23, 2009

Pullover video

It seems like just yesterday when Maddy was learning what a pullover is. Now she can do it all by herself with no problem!  I have been wanting to take a video of her pullovers but I always forget the camera, or the battery dies, etc. But here it is. They worked with Martha today too and Miss Kathy. She loved having Martha in class with her!  She is also the GK rep and she coached Maddy's class today with Miss Kathy. It was so much fun!.  We are trying to figure out what are we gonna do with Maddy for summer time. Miss Kathy is not going to be giving the monday class only the wednesday so Maddy will go on wednesdays with Kathy but we are not sure the rest of the week and Maddy doesnt want to stop going twice a week in fact she asked me for 3 times a week lol. Mr Zach told me that he has a class during summer time so he said that we can see what we can do about Maddy going on that class for the summer. So we'll see what we do. Once she goes to advance she will have Zac and Kathy as coaches so I think it might be a good idea to start her with Zac too. I asked her if she wanted to try swimming and she said no that thats for boys, then I asked her if she wanted to do soccer and she said thats for boys, and then I asked her if she wants to do cheerleading and she said.. Do they do gymnastics?? so I guess we will be doing gymnastics all week during summer time haha.


0 comments: