Monday, March 30, 2009

State Meet 2009

What can I say.. Madison just had the time of her life. Our whole day was just amazing. You should have seen Maddy getting ready. She had me do her hair just the way the girls wear it. We did a ponytail and I bought her a curling iron so I curled her pony tail. We put so much glitter and she had her black and red ribbons. It was just so cute. She had her Aerials team leo on and we were on our way. She was so cute and so anxious to see her friends. She had the time of her life. She got to see all of her friends... she met their families and she was just quite the entretainment. She got to sit with Marla, Becca, the team, she hung out with Kathy, it was so much fun!!  I took my new camera and honestly I love that thing!! I got the pics that I wanted. So many people told me that they just think is so amazing how much she loves gymnastics even tho she is only 3. I think so too. Victoria and Maddy got to hang out and Maddy even got pics with her and the trophy. Maddy stood on first place and I was about to cry. I know one day she will get there and we will be cheering our little princess on. She woke up this morning talking about her day and I am so happy she got to experience the State Meet! Congrats to Colorado Aerials Level 10!!!  State Champs 2009!











0 comments: