Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Maddy is gonna be so happy!

So the other day I talked to Toria (Victoria) she is a level 10 and Maddy's best bud from gymnastics. She is an amazing gymnast and Madison just loves her so much. I was chatting with her and I mentioned to her that Madison dreams for a medal. She told me that she has so many medals that she is going to give Maddy a real gymnastics medal!  I was so happy because I know how much Madison wants one and obviously she cant compete yet because she is just too little. Well I talked to Kathy today and she said that maybe what we should do is save the medal and give it to Maddy when she gets a her bridge kickover without Kathy standing by her. She said that it will give Maddy something to work for and to look forward to. I told her I think its a great idea!  I can only see Maddy feeling so special getting a real medal because of something that she accomplished herself.  Kathy said today that Maddy is about to get a few elements that she has been trying to do and she is almost there. So definitely the medal will give her a sense of accomplishment and she is just gonna be so happy. I know Madison is not the best gymnast out there but she is talented and she is good at it and her passion for the sport is just so amazing and I know she will accomplish what she puts her heart on. I want to thank everybody who is always supporting her and cheering her up. She just truly loves it and I always tell people.. you just never know!!  some people think that she is too little and gymnastics shouldnt be such a big deal but it is a big deal for her and I want her to know that she can be whatever she wants to be.. including the next Shawn Johnson lol. I promise I will take pics when she finally gets that medal that she wants so bad! hehe I cant wait!

0 comments: