Friday, May 29, 2009

17 weeks

I cant believe we are almost half way there. Time is going by so fast. I started my 17P shots (progesterone shots) last week. It was not fun but necessary so I am happy that there is something I can do to keep this baby in and not have any preterm labor problems like I had with Melanie. Dr Hammond does such a great job helping us thru the pregnancy and making sure we are ok. We had an ultrasound last week and everything looks good, lots of fluid and baby moving around and happy. We couldnt find out that day what we are having but I thought I saw boy parts but you never know. We have our big U/S on June 8th at 9:30 am. I cannot wait. I want to see the baby, make sure he/she is ok and find out if we are having a Maddox or a Mckenna. I will update more after our ultrasound. We are so excited!

0 comments: