Friday, May 29, 2009

Trip to California in 13 days!


There are days in our lives where happiness is all you get from those days.. one of those days is approching.. Renee's wedding. I cannot even tell my sis how happy I am. Growing up with brothers I only wished I had a sister to hang out with.. and my wish came true 9 years ago when I started dating Matt. Renee has become such a big part of my life that I dont see my life without her. I am so lucky to have her. She met the sweetest guy and we couldnt be happier to welcome him to the family. Josh is definitely Renee's prince charming except with a motorcycle instead of a horse hehe. In about 13 days Melanie, Madison and I will be flying to California to celebrate Renee's Bridal Shower. I am so happy to spend some time with all of my girls. Madison is beyond excited to see Nana and Pops and all of our family. She is packing up her leotards to show Auntie Cheryl her new moves.  We are so excited!



0 comments: