Friday, May 29, 2009

She's 16 months and she loves gymnastics too!

Well in 2 days. I cant believe my little baby is 16 months old. It seems like it was yesterday when she was born and now she is a cute little toddler. She is now walking like a champ. All over the place and climbing on everything. Only 3 weeks ago she was still wobbling and now I find myself bringing her down from chairs, tables, couches, etc. She seems to be following her sister's steps and Melanie loves gymnastics!  Maddy had a private class with Kathy and Melanie and I were in the gym for a bit watching Maddy. Melanie was all over the place hehe. Everytime I pick Maddy up after gymnastics class Melanie wants to go in the gym and do gymnastics too. She is officially going to start gymnastics with mommy (the mommy and me class) at Aerials on August 7th. I can't wait to take her too!  She is full of energy!  16 months already!  ahhhhh!




0 comments: