Monday, May 11, 2009

Almost 15 weeks

Gosh time is flying by!  It feels like it was yesterday when my friend Sarah found out she was pregnant.. now she is due any minute!!  then it feels like it was yesterday when my friend Kim found out she was pregnant and now she is 28 weeks.. and me.. I am still not over the shock of being pregnant again and Im almost 15 weeks pregnant. What a blessing!!!  Im so excited that I cannot even say enough how happy we are. In 3 more weeks and a few days we will find out what this baby is, the million dollars question. I have no idea to be honest. Usually with all of our kids I had an idea or a feeling of what the gender was, but not this time. I have no idea. So we will have to wait and find out!  All we want is a healthy baby. I have been feeling great! No problems at all. I am just enjoying it as much as I can because this is for sure our last baby. In about a week I will be starting my progesterone shots. Not too excited about it I have to say because lets be honest. Who likes to get shots every week for 20 weeks??... yeah thats what I thought haha but they are necessary to help avoid preterm labor like we had with Melanie. I will be getting them once a week for 20 weeks. After 36 weeks then our dr wont stop labor. I cannot wait to see our little family become bigger!  lets admit it a family of 5 is big haha and we couldnt be happier. Matt is still hoping for a boy so all the mommies out there that have a boy... send some blue dust our way. My poor husband is so outnumbered haha. Anyways, thats the pregnant update!  Everything is doing great and I am just anxious to feel the baby move!!  Its funny how even tho this is my 4th pregnancy the excitement is the same. I cant wait. I will update soon with new pics of the baby if I get another U/S in between now and the big U/S if not then we will update after our big U/S!  Not too much longer!  

0 comments: